Tuesday 30 July 2019

The Awesome Arctic

Room 4 went to the museum. We went on a Amazing double decker bus there and back, we did the scavenger hunt and went to the arctic voices. I learnt that polar bears have black skin, that their fur is clear and that trees are in the arctic! Cool, right? I want to know more about the trees and how they grow in a harsh place. I really enjoyed going because the museum has lots of cool things that are rare like dinosaur skeletons and geodes! What do you know about museums?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fox,
    Lucky you, I haven't been on a double decker bus before. That's really interesting about trees growing in the arctic. I agree with you, I would think it would be hard for them to survive. Isn't nature amazing? I love going to museums because you can learn a lot about people and places that you didn't know about. Te Papa Museum in Wellington has lots of amazing exhibits.
    Mrs Hamilton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is pretty cool that there is a museum with lots of exhibits, Mrs Hamilton

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post