Tuesday 2 March 2021

Camp Letter

W.A.L.T. Show our appreciation in a written letter.
On week 3 on term one, Rooms 2 and 1 went to Arthur's Pass and stayed there for 3 days. This is a letter to thank James for helping me!

To James,


Thank you for taking me to Arthur's Pass village to camp for a few days with the rest of room 2! I remember when we went to castle rock at the end of the last day! My favourite part was when we played spotlight and when we went to the Devil’s punch bowl waterfall! I also thank you for taking the time to drive me, Zeb, Lochy, Paige and Claudia to Arthur’s Pass and back to school!


Yours Sincerely,


Fox.





1 comment:

  1. Hello Fox,

    Going to a waterfall sounds so much fun! What was you favourite bit about the camp? Maybe next time tell us more about the Devil punchbowl waterfall. Myabe next time talk a bit more about the castle rock.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post