Wednesday 14 April 2021

My first published blog post

 I just did this because it brings back memories and it's for my 100th blog post anniversary so I hope you like it!

We have learnt about the Holy Spirit.


The Holy Spirit is apart of the Holy Trinity. The tongues of fire came to the disciples and gave them the power to speak different languages. Pentecost is the birthday of the church. Some symbols are water, fire, wind, and the dove of peace!! I enjoyed learning about how the Holy Spirit came to the disciples.

What is the Holy Spirit? What do you know about the Holy Spirit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post