Tuesday 26 October 2021

Waste Management Reflection

 W.A.L.T. Reflect on our experiences.

On  Friday the 22nd of October Room 2 went to the Bromley Dump. There were already some parents there to help. The Person teaching us was named Georgina and she was part of the Christchurch city council. The first rotation that we had after making compost was combing worm 'pee' with water. The second rotation was we made newspaper wet and put the in compost for the worms. The last rotation was we were finding worms and putting them back where they were supposed to go. 

Here are some photos of the trip:






1 comment:

  1. great post fox! hope you'll make another good post! did you think it was smelly?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post