Friday 6 September 2019

Ninja escape room emotions

WARNING:you will be reading very ninja stuff. PASS WITH CAUTION.

on 6/9/2019 we did the escape room emotion challenge where we had to complete 7 emotion related challenges to become a NINJA WARRIOR! We were learning to work as a team to solve problems. The door was locked so we could not get out until we deciphered the secret code. DUN DUN DUN!! My group was well but we didn't complete all 7 challenges, we got to #6 before time was up. We had 30 minutes. DUN DUN DUN!! We needed to work on getting to the first challenge straight away. We worked well by finding most of the things. What kind of escape room would you make? [talking about the reader.] here is a pic of me in the escape room looking horrified.
DUN DUN DUN!!

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post