Friday 6 November 2020

Class trip

 On Thursday we went to the botanic gardens, the museum, the library and Margaret mayhie playground. First we went on the bus to get to the botanic gardens where we had morning tea. After that we went in the museum and we learnt about games. After that we went to the library and we built lego animals. Me and my friends built a brown kiwi. Then we got to check out one of the floors in the library. We finally went to Margaret mahie playground for only about 20 minutes. When we were gone we waited and when the bus came we got on and went back to school when school ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post