Wednesday 25 March 2020

10 Minute Quick Write

10 Minute Quick Write

I hadn't seen the door before, it wasn't there last night.
Cautiously I turned the handle… When I turned the
handle I saw a passageway that  led underground.
I then heard a creaking sound… The door was locked!
So I had to continue down. I then heard a groan saying
“briiiiiaaaannnns.”  I kept on running because I knew it
was a zombie. Then I reached the surface and everywhere
I looked I saw zombies. I was the last human alive…
I heard a popping sound. There was a group of peashooters
eliminating all the zombies for me and I was very happy
so I planted more types of peashooters to help me. Eventually
all the zombies were defeated and I lived happily for the
rest of my life… With a army of zombie zapping
peashooters in a front yard

2 comments:

  1. This story really entertained me Fox- WELL DONE. I'm happy that there was a positive ending and that you escaped the Zombies.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post