Thursday 26 March 2020

Hanging On

Hanging On

As I silently walked across the woods I felt a quick touch. When I turned
around to look at what it did it was gone. ¨Must of been feeling things.¨ I thought
to myself. Then I saw a clearing ahead. ¨Good place to make a base.¨ I said.
So then I set up my camp. When I finished I started to cook some food. When
I looked away and after I looked back at the food, it was gone. Something had
taken my food. I looked around and there was nothing around. Then I found
this strange key. I picked it up and saw another key… I thought it was a trap
but it wasn't so I kept on going and I saw a hedgehog like animal with more of
them on the back of the big one. ¨Huh.¨ I said. Then I looked away and got some
carrots and gave them to the hedgehog like animals and they ate it so quickly that
I couldn't even see the carrots as soon as they took them. Then they climbed up
a tree and so I packed up and left to go to the city. I then went to the city and
continued my normal life. No one ever saw them again so I figured they were
endangered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post