Thursday 23 April 2020

Barbwire: how to play.

 How to play Barbwire

  1. Get 11 or more people to play
  2. Choose 2 or 4 taggers and the taggers will go on the ⅓ lines
  3. If there are 2 taggers then there will be one on each line, if 4 there will be 2 on
  4. each of the ⅓ lines
  5. The tagger closest to the people that aren't in will call something like ¨if you have
  6. shoes on.¨and then whoever had shoes on would try and get past the taggers.If the taggers tag you you will go on the ⅓ lines the taggers can move on the ⅓ lines so you are stuck until you get past them.
  7. If 2 people disagree about getting tagged or not they will play paper,scissors,rock whoever wins gets free or adds the other person to the barbwire depending on if they win or not.
8. Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 until there are four people left and those four people will be
in for the next round. That is how you play Barbwire!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fox
    What fantastic, detailed instructions on how to play Barb wire, I like how you have set out your instructions and numbered each one. Is this your favourite game to play at school?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post