Thursday 30 April 2020

Gameknight999 character description

Here is Gameknight999s character description!

Gameknight999 character description


He is a famous writer's son as well as a Minecraft player that had an amazing
server but broke down due to hacks and cheats. He is the main star character
in his father's Minecraft books [at least, 18 of the books.] Gameknight999 in the
books is usually really scared when he faces Herobrine and the monster kings.
He is sometimes confident and sometimes mad. 

In three of the books he travelled back in time by accident when bright shocking
lightning made him go back Minecraft years in time. He loved grieving in the start
of the first book but the first book is about not grieving.

4 comments:

  1. Well done for this awesome character description Fox. Can you describe more about what he looks like? Why did you choose this character? Well done for following the instructions really well. Ka pai- Miss P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not describe Gameknight999 due to how Mark Cheverton did not describe him in the books on how he looks like. :[

      Delete
  2. Hi Fox, this is a great character description. 18 books that is a lot of reading to do. How many have you read already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read all 18 Gameknight999 books as well as 2 more books from another series mad by mark Cheverton, who made the Gameknight999 books

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post