Wednesday 22 April 2020

Pentecost story: the holy spirit comes to the disciples

About 130 people were in a room praying to God when there was a mysterious gust of wind suddenly came into the room they were praying in. It blew out the candles and then, amazingly, they started to speak different languages one by one! there were a crowd of people that spoke different languages and one of the disciples came out and spoke about God to the people. A few men were listening and they thought that the disciple had to much wine, but Peter, the disciple told them that they were wrong and then those people believed what Peter had said. So the 130 people went out and told many people about God.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Fox. You have summarised this story beautifully. Good job on finding the last sign of the Holy Spirit from you last post. Why do you think it was important for the disciples to all speak different languages?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post