Friday 29 May 2020

Author questions and answers

Q 1. Did you like writing the small story called fever?
A 1. Yes, I enjoyed writing it very much!
Q 2. Did you run out of ideas at any moment while writing fever?
A 2. I did fall short of ideas two times, but after a day or two of thinking, I then had some ideas.
Q 3. how did you get the idea of writing fever?
A 3. I got it from rumours about ghosts.
Q 4. why did you write about milking a cow?
A 4. Because I have done it in the past and I enjoyed it very much!
Q 5. How did you get the idea of the theme being a farm?
A 5. it kind of just popped in to my head...
Q 6. How did you get the idea for the names?
A 6. They just popped to my head as well...
Q 7. Do you like the book?
A 7. Yes!
Q 8. Did you have any help?
A 8. Yes, I had help from my family and friends
And that's all the questions and answers for today folks!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Fox. These are thoughtful questions. Please remember your W.A.L.T next time. This is at the top of your modelling book.- Miss P

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post