Tuesday 2 June 2020

The Little Shoe Maker Character Description

W.A.L.T. Analyse and make a character description.
Hello, My name is Fox and Today/Tonight I am going to describe the Little Shoe Maker!
The Little Shoe Maker has Square glasses, a beige apron. He also has a blue button up top, blue shorts and has brown hair. His eyes are brown. The Little Shoemaker has a mustache as well

He walks like a normal person and has some boots that stretch up to the knees

He lives at a small shoe shop with a curtain for when it opens or closes where he makes shoes that come to life and the shoes can walk and make sounds, but they can't actually talk. His job is to make shoes and sell them for money. He is also as small as a 10 year-old. His shop does not really have paint but it is brown and the shop sign says Cordonnier, which is french for shoemaker. his shop is next to a cafe and a trade shop. he has 22 boxes or more in his shop and some books, possibly for shoe making tips

Here is the link to the animation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEUwBMThY1w

Enjoy the animation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post