Tuesday 16 June 2020

Green Crayon Wrote To Me...

W.A.L.T. Write a persuasive letter. Green Crayon wrote to me and boy, he was angry! Here is Green Crayons Absolute Anger in this letter.  :(

FOX,
OK, Listen up now. Fooooooox!!!! 
Green crayon here.You use me WAY too much for
HIGHLIGHTING! Is it me, or are the rumours about how
PURPLE i-i-is your FAVOURITE true?!?! Also, ZEB snapped
my own Brother… can you believe that!!!? Can I be in a race
for once as well??? AND WHY are ORANGE and YELLOW
FIGHTING about being the colour of the SUN!!?!


Your very Jealous friend,
GREEN crayon.
P.S.

Do something about my BROTHER!

Sooooooooooooo
I guess he was pretty angry...
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Bye


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Fox,

    Your post reminds me of how i get angry I just take 5 deep breaths
    maybe next time you could add a little bit more detail and information because I kinda got mixed up but anyways good job keep it up
    :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fox its me Rico I really like your blog maybe next time you could add a question at the end. By

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post