Thursday 18 June 2020

Hay Park School Comment

W.A.L.T. Appreciate the work of others and comment on their post. Hello again, I have made a comment on someones blog and it is a really cool post! There is a link to the site of a boy named Pita who did a very amazing post about Samoan Language Week, so here is my comment I made!
Here is the link to the Tapa Art that Pita made!
https://hpspitav.blogspot.com/
if you do not believe me, here is a image made by him!
I would thank him for the amazing drawing!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fox,

    My name is Mina I am a year 5 at Hay Park School. I really like your siapo pattern. I really like where you put the patterns. Maybe next time you could make that image in the middle a bit smaller and make it intresting just a bit more, and maybe add more images. But either way you have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post