Tuesday 17 August 2021

Olympics Gold Medallist visits our school!

W.A.L.T. Reflect on exciting experiences.

At NBC on the 17th of August in 2021 The Gold Medallist Emma Twigg visited our school. When she got there the Haka group did their Haka that they were practising. After the Haka we sung the national anthem and we got to ask some questions. One of the questions was what does her daily routine look like and Emma Twigg said it was her eating breakfast, rowing, lift weights, and more rowing. I got to touch the gold medal and see both sides.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post