Thursday 12 December 2019

Paper chair challenge in S.T.E.M!

We are learning to problem solve as a team. We had to make a chair out of paper and tape. The chair had to be at least 10 cm. The chair had to support a soft toy. We worked together really well and we worked together to create our chair/stool even though it cold not hold a soft toy. We needed to work on the shapes because we only used cylinders and one square. We could of use triangles and rectangles but we didn't use them. Have you made a paper chair before?

There is a photo of our paper chair underneath this text.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post